Rules of Musical Theater Studio Bravo
Payment for project
Cost of lessons includes:
Select the payment plan carefully upon receipt of invoice
- Payment is made using one of the options specified on our website
- When you use PayPal as your payment method, you can choose 6 months free financing as an option
- Check how your employer match donation: https://doublethedonation.com/bravotheatercompany
Monthly automatic payment
- Go to http://bravotheater.com/en/support/senddonation
- Follow instructions on YouTube for setting up recurring payments
Any other kind of Payment
- Pay each month, no later than the first Saturday or Sunday of the month
- Mark-up is charged for processing each payment
If the payment will not be paid on time:
- Child will not be admitted to the class
- Will be charged an additional fee of $ 25.00
- If violations about payment occur systematically, attendance will be interrupted automatically and the child will no longer be able to visit
- All methods of payment can be found on our website.
Registration package include:
- Rent costumes
- Rent microphones
- Video recording
Payment for registration is non-refundable. Theatre Administration can use photo and video materials of performances at their discretion.
Amount is paid at the first lesson of each project. It enables to carry out timely order costumes, to prepare the necessary decorations, as well as understand how seriously your decision to participate in a project.
Dress rehearsals and performances
Dress rehearsals and performances are paid as a regular sessions.
Studio works with several venues that are suitable for the performances.
Dates of stage rehearsals and performances depend on the venue schedules. In this regard, we will try to inform you, as soon as the Administration rooms will provide and confirm relevant information.
Due to the fact that the Studio is working with students once a week, there is no refund, no matter the reason for child absence.
More than three absences may prevent student from further participation in a project.
Studio is closed on federal holidays:
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- New Year
- Memorial Day
- Participation in the vocal and dance parts
- Costume selection
Are defined only by the theater administration.
On study and memorization of the text is given 4 weeks. If after this time, the child is not ready to participate (without tips) role will be transferred to another student.
If the child suffers from health problems and there are violations with memory and concentration, such cases will be dealt with on an individual basis between director and parents.
Every child should have dance shoes for practicing the choreography. Otherwise, the teacher will not allow the child to the class.
If the child's behavior does not conform to the Bravo Theater rules, administration reserves right to decide to terminate student attendance. A child could be expelled at any moment no matter how close release date of the project.
- No respect for teachers/staff
- Conflicts with students
- Refusing to carry out assigned tasks within the educational process
In this situation, the payment will not be refunded.
Time allotted to break 20 minutes.
Birthday boy/girl can optionally bring treats. Please exclude the sweets contain nuts or nut oil in connection with possible allergies in some children to these products.
Studio works in Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm
If the child pull after this time will be charged an additional fee of $ 25.
Waiver of Liability
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: BRAVO THEATRE and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers;
(B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.